Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the global leading Technical SEO SaaS platform. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimise their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
We are trusted by leading enterprise brands, tech unicorns as well as major global group advertising agencies, including: Disney, Twitch, Nestle, Lenovo, Vodafone, GroupM, Zappos, Deliveroo, Made.com and Canva among thousands of other companies.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers worldwide in an increasingly search dependent business landscape - letting them analyse their sites to identify key insights and automating the handling of any SEO issues found. To help us support that vision
we're looking for bright and growth minded talent, to join our team as CRM & Email marketing manager.Our Culture
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words, they are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- ...and we make it fun!
DeepCrawl is looking for an experienced CRM & Email Marketing Manager to engage existing prospects and customers through the development of nurture and retention strategies through strategic email marketing campaigns. The right person will be able to apply their creativity and data interpretation to positively influence the consumer behaviour and improve engagement, conversions, and upsells. You will be able to coordinate across multiple teams, and thrive in a fast paced culture. The purpose of the role is to assist with the day-to-day running of marketing operations, in particular CRM management and execution of email campaigns to drive both
enterprise sales leads and auto-signup revenue while ensuring all CRM activity is aligned with brand objectives and campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting email Marketing and Marketing Automation efforts across the business
• Managing global email policies and ensures data compliance
• Becoming the in-house expert and first point of contact for
• Managing and building out all processes in Hubspot
• Building and executing email programs triggered/automated campaigns, workflows and more within Hubspot
• Designs, builds, manages, and executes marketing automation campaigns (email, landing pages, lead scoring etc.) with emphasis on customer journeys and lead nurturing
• Segmenting email lists based on behaviours such as past email engagement and website interactions
• Preparing external data for import, cleaning and transforming information to align with internal systems
• Testing and implementing processes (best practices) for successful email marketing including keeping us compliant with country-specific data legislation
• Assisting with management and monitoring of multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel.
• Implementing A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups.
• Collaborating with team members to plan, develop and produce email marketing campaigns to support various marketing activity, revenue growth and sales efforts.
• Serving as the liaison between for marketing between Sales and Customer Success on email marketing, automation and CRM activities
• Ensuring qualified prospects and opportunities are routed to the appropriate sales team for further development and closure
• Supporting Marketing efforts to drive traffic to the website,
converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers
• Analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimizationKey requirements
• 3+ years experience in an eCRM marketing role or equivalent from a modern SaaS Company
• Significant experience with Marketing Automation platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Act-On, etc.),
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail,
• Familiar with HTML, basic coding and editing, Illustrator, Photoshop,
• Strong problem solving skills and confidence in manipulating data in excel,
• Strong understanding of cross channel digital marketing - social,
• Deep understanding of using a CRM, such as Salesforce, and working closely with other departments to ensure accuracy of data
• Positive attitude, flexible, highly collaborative, inquisitive
• Comfortable generating and analyzing reports and using data to derive insights,
• Enjoys and working in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Enthusiastic, energetic and creative, likes to bring ideas to the table.Our Edge
• We're an innovative and fast growing tech start-up
• Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firms
• Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in
London, New York and Krakow
• Newest Hardware
• Private health and dental insurance
• Budget for health and wellness activities
• 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
• 25 days of paid annual leave
• Company option shares participation
• Flexible working from home & remote working policy
• Annual personal training budget
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV. Applications that do not fully meet the criteria are welcome.