Infrastructure Manager - Manchester - £85k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market leading ecommerce company in a senior leadership role with responsibility across both their cloud infrastructure and enterprise systems.
You will manage two key teams;
The infrastructure team manage and deploy reliable and secure cloud based solutions which can be customer facing or internal facing. Hosting is predominately on AWS with some Azure.
The Service Delivery team manage and support enterprise systems which are a mix of Microsoft solutions (Office 365, Teams, etc) and 3rd Party software (eg: HR and Payroll systems).
As part of the senior leadership team you'll be involved in defining and delivering on a strategy to help the business reach its goals
- Proven track record building and managing teams
- Have ideally worked in a fast paced, high availability environment
- Experience managing Cloud based platforms
- Knowledge of security best practice at ISO 27001 or similar level
- Management of 3rd party suppliers and service providers (eg: network, SaaS providers)
If you're interested in the role and would like to find out more please either drop me a direct message on LinkedIn or apply