Go Earth is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join their growing team. This is a remote role, where you will be working from home.
This exciting opportunity is a six-month contract via the 'Kickstart' scheme and candidates are only eligible if they meet the all of the following criteria; aged 18-24, currently unemployed and receiving Universal Credit.
Go Earth provides a range of services to clients who are looking to buy a boat - whether that be a canal boat or a multi-million pound super yacht. The leisure boating industry is fascinating and thriving in both the UK and abroad. We are the UK's leading company representing the boat buyer and our business is expanding.
We are looking for up to three Marketing Assistants who will report to our Marketing Manager. Duties will include managing social media channels and creating relevant content, writing and creating branded eshots, undertaking industry research and much more.
This role is a six-month contract, working 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday. In addition, you will be eligible for the company bonus scheme.
We will provide you with a programme of training which will develop your skills and knowledge in this role, and also enhance your general employability skills to help your future career and job prospects.
This is a remote working position, however you will be in very regular touch with your colleagues via Zoom, so you will not be working alone. You will be required to have a suitable working space, with a telephone, computer and good broadband connection at home.
Please only apply if you meet the 'Kickstart' criteria; aged 18-24, currently unemployed and receiving Universal Credit.Requirements
- To be eligible for this role, under the Kickstart scheme you must be aged 18-24, currently unemployed and receiving Universal Credit
- Ideally at least one year's prior experience in a marketing role
- Creativity to generate new ideas and turn them into engaging content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest in social media platforms and how best to utilise these
- Experience of writing content and creating artwork for online and email platforms