Do you want to work on a number of the world's largest brands? Are you skilled in paid social activity?
We are looking for an individual who is driven by being at the forefront of social media, who strives to work only with the best. One of the UK's leading media agencies is expanding the paid social team, to work on and manage client campaigns taking ownership of independently planning and delivery of activity.
You will grow and maintaining client relationships and internal relationships with the comms team, ATL planners, and other digital specialists. You will strategise, plan and deliver brought media campaigns on social channels, oversee campaign execution across established and new to market biddable activation platforms.
- Client facing
- Partner relationship management with Facebook, Twitter, linked in, and emerging social/content amplification platforms like Tik Tok and Pinterest
- Paid social media campaign planning and creation
- Paid social campaign management, optimisation, and analysis
- Collaborating with colleagues to help with pitch ideas for new business
- Experienced with social and digital media
- Comfortable with data sets, analysing and digesting results the taking action.
- Exceptional ability to digest and articulate complex ideas.
- Experience with paid social or other biddable media roles such as PPC, display etc.
- Oversee creation of specific account elements within the campaign (toolkits, creative options, segmentation of the audience, ad copy, landing pages, and so on) to ensure this matches iProspect best practice.
- Oversee creation of analytics and/or tracking tags for campaign assessment
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Natalie - firstname.lastname@example.org noting the location you are interested in, your salary, and your notice period.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship or a visa from your employer.