Remote / Ascot, BerkshireType:
Permanent / Full TimeSalary bracket:
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
We're looking for a user-centric and data-driven Conversion Specialist to join our team at Rawnet. We are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire.
We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. If you're looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.The role
You'll report to the Lead CRO Strategist but you'll work closely with all areas within the agency from strategists to designers, developers and account managers.
You'll conduct qualitative and quantitative research to understand how users interact with our client's websites. You'll use this research to create AB tests and suggest design, UX and content changes with the aim of increasing conversion rates (sales & lead generation) for a range of B2B and B2C clients.Key responsibilities
- Use a mix of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover behavioural insights. Including, website audits, web analytics research, user journey analysis, heuristic reviews etc.
- Use these insights to provide and implement recommendations to boost conversion rates
- Create wireframes, design and build AB tests to validate your recommendations
- Support the Product Strategy team by contributing new ideas to product roadmaps.
- You may be required to produce wireframes, information architecture diagrams, user stories, and personas to help articulate your insights and ideas.
- Report and communicate the impact of your recommendations and AB tests to client stakeholders of all levels.
- Show initiative and think outside the box. As a team we're all driving towards the same goal, to help our clients succeed, don't let a job title restrict your creativity.
You will be driven, experimental, have an eye for detail, a team player, and be knowledgeable of new and emerging trends in the digital space.Required experience
- 1-2 years experience working within an agency or as a freelancer.
- Demonstrable experience of running successful AB tests and conducting user research.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and UserTesting.
- A good understanding of HTML/CSS/JS (hands-on coding experience a bonus).
- A keen eye for digital and UX design.
- Confident communicator
- Wireframing and design experience using design tools such as Miro, Sketch, Invision, & Adobe Creative Suite.
Life at Rawnet
- 23 days holiday a year + all public/bank holidays
- Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years' service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Aviva Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Training budget + 12 dedicated days
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street
- Playstation 4 and pool table
- Social events
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, whilst we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; CRO Specialist, Conversion Optimisation Specialist, Conversion Strategist, Digital Marketer, UX Strategy, UX Specialist, UX Researcher may also be considered.