Growthlabs Content Manager
Based in Southend-On-Sea,
we are a full-service marketing and creative design agency. We have a team of specialists in design and key marketing disciplines including brand, content, CRM, design, direct mail, email, PPC, social and SEO. About the Role
As our Content Manager you will be working across multiple clients and on our own marketing campaigns, supporting the Head of Marketing and our Account Managers. You will utilise your knowledge and skill to build brand identities and online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content online. The day-to-day tasks of this role include the following:
- Interpreting briefs and undertaking research to understand the client's needs and target audiences.
- Developing cross-platform content strategies to build online communities, engagement and following.
- Undertaking workshops and then developing Buyer Personas, Tone of Voice and Messaging guides for clients.
- Writing copy for articles, sales messages, web copy and advertising as well as editing and proofreading content ranging from articles, graphics through to video.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Working with the wider team to track analytics to ascertain content engagement levels to deliver clearly measurable results.
- Manage content across all platforms (web, email, social etc)
- Creating and documenting standardised ways of working and best practice.
Salary and Benefits
- A degree in communications, journalism, English or related field
- 2+ years of B2B and B2C copywriting experience in an agency environment
- A very high standard of written English and obsessive attention to detail on spelling and grammar.
- Solid understanding of keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- A multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and prioritise workload effectively with the ability to work at speed.
- Able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of how to adopt content best practise, and maximise performance across different channels including social posts, blogs, web copy, email etc.
- Able to vary the voice, style, and other characteristics of your copy as necessary for industries, customers or audiences
- A confident communicator able to collaborate effectively with clients and other members of the team to create the best work.
Competitive salary & complementary gym membership