everis is a technology consultancy based on people. We strive to create an environment that encourages everyone to reach their full potential and achieve their professional objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Service Desk Analyst
with a keen interest in joining our Infrastructure Team. Working hours are between 8-12 am.
You will be playing a key role in delivering worldwide IT Service, using a range of systems and tools.
What you'll do:
- Understand customer needs in phone, email, chat and other interactions
- Accurately identify and analyse service requests and incidents related to the use of IT services
- Help customers to resolve incidents and complete requests immediately where possible
- Ensure requests and incidents are passed to the relevant second and third-line teams where applicable
- Proactively manage backlogs of requests and incidents so that they are progressed to resolution within expected timescales, escalating where necessary
- Document and share knowledge and best practices with Service Desk colleagues globally
- Operate in accordance with the clients approved policies, procedures, and processes
- Be available to work flexible shifts
What you'll need:
- Excellent verbal and written English language
- Demonstrable experience in an IT analyst role, ideally within a Contact Centre environment
- Worked in a variety of team structures and environments
- The team supports the following technologies and working knowledge of these is beneficial. Training will be provided.
- PC / Windows
- Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory
- Beneficial: Mac OS X, IPhones and IPads, Outlook, Email, Calendars, SAP, Printers & Scanners, Audio Visual (AV), Citrix
Where you'll be:
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home. In the future when we are able to spend time in the office, we are based a few minutes' walk from Oxford Circus Underground Station. As a result you will be able to enjoy London's vibrant dynamics once again!
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!
Diversity and Inclusion:
We do our best to offer the best professional career opportunities to every individual, regardless of gender, age, race, cultural background or sexual orientation. Our diverse workforce enables us to create a work environment where everyone can find their own path to grow.
· Pension Plan: 6% employer contribution
· Health Insurance: 100% premium for employees / 80% premium for spouse and children
· Dental Insurance:100% premium for employees
· Life Assurance
· Income protection Assurance: Long term sickness and disability
· Eye Care Voucher: Free Eye Care Tests / Visual display Unit glasses
· Cycle to Work Scheme: Bicycle and safety equipment
· 25 Days Holiday
· PerkBox: Employee Corporate Discounts (Gym Membership, Cinema, Shopping, Apple)
everis UK: Offers you a professional career without limitations. Let's dream big and go to the stars together!