Development Engineer - Fuel Cell Technology
Leading fuel cell company are seeking and experienced development engineer to join their growing company.Responsibilities
- Part of the engineering / development team working of a number of new and exciting projects and technologies
- Working closely with other engineers and developers to design the complete fuel cell technology.
- Driving the development of different components from scoping, over design, simulation, validation and documentation.
- Working closely with external suppliers, partners and academics
- Validation and optimisation using different development tools to bring the components and the stack to a production state.
- Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering Degree
- Fuel cell / energy storage development and design experience
- CAD & CFD skills beneficial
- A passion for learning and an inquisitive mind
- A team player who focuses on continuous improvement
- Driven structured & analytically minded
- Competitive salary
- Office based role
- Growing, dynamic and cutting edge company
- Supportive culture, which encourages technological curiosity