Twinkl HQ, SheffieldAnnual Salary
£25 - £35kContract
Lewis Foster Recruiter
Are you an established SEO or Growth Marketing Specialist ready to become a part of something exciting? If so, this is an opportunity you won't want to miss.
Twinkl is looking for a new SEO Manager to take on our many emerging markets. Growing our brand and keyword profile so that we can help teachers and educators no matter where in the world they may be.
As Emerging Markets SEO Manager you will manage a team of experienced digital copywriters, kickstarting growth in a range of countries from Austria to the Philippines. You will be responsible for selecting which markets and associated domains to target, curating growth strategies and approving innovative projects from your team all whilst developing the overall processes for those markets in line with the business strategy.
As part of the role, you will work closely with the Strategic SEO Manager who will set challenging targets for you and your team to meet and exceed. You will have full autonomy over how these targets are met and will be given all the support and tools you will need to meet them.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial individual, who is open and willing to develop tactics across multiple channels and approaches, to drive our growth in new territories. If you think that could be you, do not hesitate to apply!Ongoing Projects/how You'll Spend Your Day
To succeed in the role, you will
- Ownership of the 'full funnel' for our emerging markets, including SEO, Social and Email. You and your team will have the autonomy to push forward with the projects that you think will have the most impact and bring the most value for Twinkl.
- Researching and prioritising the various emerging markets. You will be expected to know these markets inside and out and share that knowledge with the wider team.
- Leading an expanding team of senior copywriters, ensuring that every member of the team is continuing to develop their skills in all areas of growth marketing.
- Developing and auditing the overarching process and strategy documents to achieve ambitious targets across our many emerging markets.
- Meeting with stakeholders across the business to take and share insight into developments in our emerging markets.
- Ensure that we hit all our targets and key results. Helping our developing markets to grow into key parts of the business.
- Set solid targets with the help of the Strategic SEO Manager and be willing to hold yourself and your team accountable to them.
- Report clearly on improvements on return on investment from our work in these markets, and justify your strategy accordingly.
- Optimise efficiency by developing best practices within the team.
As a leader at Twinkl, you will
- Be an exemplary leader, and strive to achieve all of Twinkl's leadership promises.
You'll work with
- Recognise that there is no "one size fits all" approach to leadership, taking the time to get to know each team member personally to understand their strengths, interests and ambitions
- Hold 1 1s regularly with your team to discuss and evaluate performance, collaborating on a roadmap for their development
- Manage HR processes and administration for your team (eg. contract/salary reviews, holiday requests etc.)
- Communicate key business messages, owning the narrative on decisions made and ensuring effective feedback
- Rachael Sprague - Head of Growth Marketing
RequirementsWe're interested in anyone who meets one, or a combination of the following
- Lewis Foster - Strategic SEO Manager
- Rudy Bustamante - Growth Marketing Manager
- Will Bond - Growth Marketing Manager
- Strategic SEO experience in a fast-paced environment
- Previous people management experience
- Experience in an operational leadership role would be ideal
- Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company
- Knowledge/ implementation of agile & scrum methodologies
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your covering letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.Here's a couple of the things that make Twinkl a great place to be
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun and always put people before process.
- Flexible working with opportunities to work from home.
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging - our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+, Black and Minority Ethnic, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech and Working Parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) - Our ever-evolving program includes Monthly progression reviews, Twinkl's Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats and mentoring.
- Plus, Westfield Health, life insurance, 29 annual leave days per year (inc bank holidays) & company sick pay.