Senior Project Manager, Professional Services
About the company
The Functionary has brilliant and passionate people with the energy and ambition to succeed! If you are ready to make an immediate impact and you want to work with the best, then The Functionary may be the place for you. The Functionary is a leading provider of business process support services to consumers, small business, mid-market, and enterprise customers. The Functionary partners with retailers, OEMs, and distributors to provide support solutions to customers needing help with customer support, e-commerce operations, setup, connectivity, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and cloud services. The Functionary has handled over 5 million support requests, delivering market-leading customer satisfaction scores, to empower customers to get the help they need when they need it.
The role is responsible for managing e-commerce change projects and the associated demand relating to the overall LiveArea programme. The role supports the client in their delivery of a roadmap of change identifying opportunities where LiveArea can continue to assist Clients achieve their business objectives.
What are we looking for:
• A proven track record of driving and delivering complex projects in an E-Commerce environment.
• A confident and clear communicator at all levels of the organisation
• Able to influence and negotiate to achieve required outcomes
• Resilient, self-confident and assertive
• Demonstrating drive and energy to deliver and manage change
• Effectively resolving complex and difficult issues and mitigating risks
• Business and customer focused and engaged
• A defender and promoter of quality
• Strategic thinker and planner, with a focus on E-Commerce and how it can benefit LiveArea customers and staff
• To manage a consolidated view of the E-Commerce Demand and Delivery portfolio of work
• Experience managing multiple E-Commerce services: email, SEO, SEM, Site/Merchandising, UX/UI
• Good client facing experience, building relationships and delivering to client expectations and needs
• Identify opportunities in Client Delivery Roadmaps where LiveArea can provide further expertise through project deliveries in enabling our clients to realise their business objectives.
• To be a trusted advisor with the relevant senior stakeholders establishing an honest relationship where expectations are set, communicated and met
• Develop and maintain a project plan, working collaboratively with all teams required to deliver the plan.
• Ensure the plan communicates intention and progress in a format suitable for multiple audiences
• Ensure that all E-Commerce projects is managed to meet business requirements
• Ensure that all projects and initiatives are delivered to required cost, quality and timescales, to add value to LiveArea and meet client objectives
• Ensure E-Commerce projects comply with the appropriate governance and controls
• Build strong working relationships with senior management stakeholders.
• Work closely with all LiveArea teams to understand inter project dependencies, issues and risks.
• Focus on delivering client benefits and objectives
• Experience of Ecommerce programmes and projects
• Management of Ecommerce development of significant size and complexity.
• Knowledgeable of delivery processes and methodologies
• Good technical background and understanding
• Experience of budgeting and managing costs
• Experience of managing multiple IT disciplines i.e. software development, technical support, systems architecture, project delivery etc.
• A broad understanding of computer systems, applications and operating systems.
• Educated and/or experienced to degree level.
• In experience of negotiating with and managing third parties