Huawei's vision is to enhance the lives of humanity and improve the environment by building a fully connected and intelligent world. Huawei has the largest Research and Development organisation in the world with 96,000+ employees in research centres around the globe. In the UK, we already have design centres in Cambridge, London, Edinburgh, Ipswich and Bristol. With a further £3bn of investment committed to the UK over the next 5 years we invite you to join us and drive your career forward.
Huawei R&D UK Kirin department is looking at for a GPU modelling engineer/intern to help us design the next generation GPU. The successful person should have strong knowledge of graphic pipeline and programming skill and experience in the relevant industries.
· Design and develop the GPU architecture model.
· Verify the function of the model and correlate performance with hardware
· Analyse the simulator result and optimize the model to improve performance
· Build and maintain the tools for model debugging and simulation result visualization
· Minimum degree level in relevant discipline (for contractor only)
· Strong/good understanding of rendering technologies and graphics pipelines
· Good knowledge of graphics and computer API's (OpenGL, OpenCL, DX, etc.)
· Strong programming ability: C/C++, scripting
· Experience in designing and developing GPU/CPU model for particular architecture
· Good knowledge of GPU hardware architecture