*You must hold the right to work in the UK to be considered for the position*About us
At Arbor, we're on a mission to transform the way schools work for the better.
You've probably seen the headlines. Heavy workloads, constant change, admin pressure on teachers and staff at every level... sometimes it feels like this is just part and parcel of school life today. But it doesn't have to be this way.
At Arbor, we passionately believe that there's a better way to work. And it starts by giving everyone the right tools and technology for the job. Over 1,800 schools and trusts use our products to work more collaboratively, free staff from busywork, and drive their schools forward.
Ultimately, we're here to help make our schools and trusts stress a little less, and focus on what matters most - improving the lives of teachers and outcomes of students everywhere.Role Overview
As Product Marketing and Content Manager, you'll be responsible for bringing new Arbor products and features to market, crafting compelling, impactful positioning and collateral, and for our content strategy - including our website, blog, and social channels..A day in the life of a Product Marketing Manager at Arbor
This is a uniquely hybrid role which will see you split your time between Product Marketing and Content Marketing projects. You'll work collaboratively with our Marketing, Sales, Product and Customer teams across your work.
- Working on new feature go-to-market planning and project management - partnering with the Senior Product Marketer on larger releases, and owning medium and smaller releases yourself
- Crafting compelling messages for new Arbor features as well as reviewing and updating messaging for existing modules and features
- Building competitor and customer insights through research, interviews and surveys
- Developing sales enablement collateral, training and insights such as sales decks, brochures, videos, leaflets and battlecards
- Helping to manage our personas - making sure they are up-to-date and relevant for different cross-functional teams
- Owning and developing our content strategy - including writing and commissioning blogs to drive organic traffic and create inbound leads
- Owning our website and social media channels, ensuring they position our brand well and help to generate inbound leads
- Become an expert in Arbor's brand and house style
Within 1 month, you'll:
- Have a solid understanding of our core products and users
- Understand how our Marketing Team works - and how Product Marketing contributes to our goals
- Have met key team members from Sales, Customer and Product
- Be contributing to go to market planning, and learning how we do it
- Be managing our blog and social channels independently
Within 3 months, you'll:
- Be managing smaller and medium sized feature releases independently alongside Product and Sales
- Be confident using our house style and brand to create collateral
- Be an expert in our products
- Have met several schools and MATs to help build your understanding of our customers
Within 6 months, you'll:
- Be a key part of our roadmapping process - you'll know which new features are coming down the line and will be able to own bringing them to market
- Own specific features within Product Marketing, and will be able to craft excellent positioning to differentiate them
- Have built out our library of collateral alongside our Sales Team
- Be working on major new product releases - across research, messaging, planning, and pricing co-ordination
What we offer
- Ideally you'll have 3+ years experience in Product Marketing, Content Management, Brand Marketing or Copywriting. Bonus points for B2B SaaS
- You're a brilliant, confident writer who loves putting pen to paper. You have excellent project management skills and aren't phased by working on multiple projects at once
- You enjoy presenting and explaining ideas to your colleagues and working across teams
- You have strong aesthetic skills, with a keen eye for maximising the impact of collateral to build brand equity
- You want to work in a fast-paced scale-up on a mission to transform the way schools work!
Aside of the chance to work alongside a team of hard-working, passionate people in a role where you'll see the impact of your work everyday.
Arbor Education is an equal opportunities organisation
- We believe in supporting your professional growth and provide team managers with a training budget to spend on courses for you and your team
- We promote positive well being and as part of this you'll have access to our Employee Assistance Program as well as being able to speak to trained mental health first aiders
- Frequent internal lunch and learns, opportunities to learn from colleagues, and dedicated time off to attend conferences or training
- We are all currently WFH due to covid and will continue to provide flexible work arrangements post covid
- We offer additional discretionary holidays, including half day Fridays during the school summer holidays
Our goal is for Arbor to be a workplace which represents, celebrates and supports people from all backgrounds, and which gives them the tools they need to thrive - whatever their ambitions may be.
We want to make sure we build the best products for our schools, and we passionately believe that starts with building a workforce as diverse as the communities we serve. We're actively working on this, and we're always open to feedback. Let us know your thoughts!
If you need any adjustments to be made to support you through the recruitment process, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org Refer a friend:
Know someone else who would be good for this role? You can refer a friend, family member or colleague, if they are offered a role with Arbor, we will say thank you with a voucher valued up to £200! Simply email: email@example.com