Are you an experienced Aesthetic Nurse looking for a new challenge??
My client is a unique Plastic surgery business directed by Plastic Surgeons whose vision is to genuinely provide superior treatment to its patients and training for its delegates. Avatus services provide staff to the 2 operating businesses; MATA courses and Juvea Medical.
MATA prides itself in delivering a variety of certified training courses and qualifications in medical aesthetic sector including injectable courses/ qualifications such as Dermal Fillers, Anti-Wrinkle Muscle Relaxants, Dermatological Laser courses and Hair Transplant courses amongst many others.
Juvea is expert on delivering a variety of safe and effective aesthetic treatments including Dermal Fillers, Anti-Wrinkle Muscle Relaxants, dermatological laser treatments and HydraFacial treatments amongst many other advanced non-surgical procedures. Additionally, Juvea Medical's surgical division focuses on providing Plastics and Cosmetic Surgical services.
Together they are now looking for an Aesthetic Nurse to support both the businesses.
You will be responsible for:
· Carrying out practice nurse duties in the Juvea Medical Clinic to support Surgeons as necessary
· Carrying out dermatological laser procedures for Juvea Medical using the Cynosure lasers in the clinic
· Delivering practical training sessions of courses and qualifications as determined by MATA management, predominantly in London.
· Ensuring that all training sessions are delivered to the highest standards.
· Helping to Provide content for the Virtual Learning Environment and the Learning Video Platform as required by MATA management and the course development team.
· Providing mentoring support to delegates in London and throughout the UK
· Maintaining the necessary qualifications and licences required by the UK regulatory authorities in order to deliver the services detailed above.
· You will be educated to degree level or equivalent in Nursing with at least 3 years' experience
· You will have an excellent understanding of aesthetic practices and knowledge of current learning best practice
· A willingness to accept responsibility and support all aspects of the business
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
· Experience with aesthetic laser treatments
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week between Monday and Sunday on a rota. You will work a number of weekend hours per month and will receive compensatory time off during the week.