-Application Support AnalystTPR Grade
-Application Support SpecialistDirectorate
-Permanent and Fixed term for 6 monthsStarting Salary
-Salary between £24,276 and £32,225 per annum dependent on skills and experience, with access to performance related pay, bonus and civil service pension schemeClosing date
-26 July 2021About us
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK. We work with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement.
We have a fantastic office located in the heart of Brighton that is a short distance from the train station, shops and the sea.
We put our 700+ employees first by supporting flexible working and offering a diverse, lively and inclusive environment. This includes LGBT+ Network (PROUD), Women's Network, BAME Network (ME), and a Disability Network, which offer supportive spaces to connect.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work. We do all we can to support our people reach their full potential with training, secondment and development opportunities.Role
We're looking for an experienced 2nd line Application Support Analyst to provide professional and responsive support for off-the-shelf and bespoke software to agreed SLAs, facilitating end to end Incident and Problem resolution. Responsibilities
Essential and Desirable CriteriaEssential
- Manage Incidents and Problems for TPR applications, keeping customers informed of progress and managing internal and external suppliers
- Provide triage for application-based faults, bugs and user queries, resolving or escalating as required
- Provide fit for purpose and knowledgeable advice to customers
- Carry out light database administration.
- Experience of supporting customers with software application issues, covering a range of COTS and bespoke applications
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Experience of managing suppliers
Salary and benefits
- Proactive and flexible
- Can do approach
- Calm under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Personable and a team player
As well as a salary between £24,276 and £32,225, we offer:
How to apply
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton.
Please send your CV to email@example.com along with a covering letter, quoting the type of contract(Fixed term/Permanent) you wish to apply with ref 101787
with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria and details of your notice period.
We are an inclusive employer and offer equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual's age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please be aware we are currently holding interviews through Skype due to COVID-19.
If you have any queries about this role, or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org