Full Stack Java Developer with Investment Domain Knowledge
Our client, one of the largest investment management companies in the world, is looking for talented Full Stack Java Developers to join them in London. You will be joining the business in a critical time as they head into their peak season and need to drive results forward rapidly.
The Java Developer will be part of an exciting team that utilizes technology to the highest capacity ensuring efficiency and results. You will be working with critical information and dealing with real world business problems in order to create solutions and drive functionality into a new investment management system for investors.
The responsibilities of the Full Stack Java Developer will be-
- Develop new investment functionality into our flagship Portfolio Management Product used by over 8,000 investors globally to make investment decisions and construct portfolio's.
- Apply quality software engineering practices through all phases of development and into production.
- Contribute to an agile development team working with UX designers, Architects, Business Analysts, users and Testers. Collaborate with team members in a multi-office, multi-country environment.
- Ensure quality through the use of multi- functional development areas.
The ideal candidate will possess-
- Investment Domain knowledge (ideally in Portfolio management, or relevant analytics and quantitative experience)
- Be a Full Stack Java Developer with credible experience.
- The ability to work in an agile / scrum team
- Test Driven Development - ideally with Cucumber, Azure Dev Ops
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Software Engineering or Development backgrounds is a plus
- Skills in (or the desire to learn): Angular, C++, Equity, Fixed Income, Privates or ESG asset class knowledge, designing a good User Experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for fresh on the market. Are you ready to help one of the most profitable companies in the world take their business to another level? Apply now!