Content EditorThis is a new and exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Content Editor to join our thriving team. With continued growth and expansion, we're seeking a highly motivated individual who has a passion for content creation and communications. You will help develop our messaging to support our brand positioning.
We design and deliver transformational training and business/management consulting programmes within large global organisations, working across international time zones. We're looking for an individual who is highly organised, and adaptable to help us shape and support our long-term vision and objectives.
Led by two founding directors, you'll be part of a tight, high-performing team where no two days are the same.
Our client projects involve creating supporting documents and slide decks, visual material, original research, and key regular written communications.
You'll take charge of all of this and more, planning and delivering marketing campaigns and materials, protecting our brand values and tone of voice, editing content supplied by technical experts and academics, and above all maintaining a consistently high standard across all our communications.
You'll be hands-on from your first day so you need to be organised and proactive with the ability to plan your time and multi-task. We'd love a confident communicator with a knack for pre-empting requirements and respond effectively to changing needs and priorities.Your key responsibilities:
· Create compelling written content in multiple formats, including body copy, headlines, captions, and straplines
- Support the sales team on proposals, pitches, meetings, surveys, workbooks, and questionnaires for new and existing business, and collaborate with the wider team to generate fresh and creative ideas
- Source, structure and edit complex information for a variety of audiences including senior stakeholders, crafting it into a compelling narrative that encourages a positive response
· Review and edit content to improve clarity and accuracy. Proofread content for spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency, and syntax
· Apply the agreed house style and tone-of-voice, compiling and updating style guides, templates, and our content library
· Help to manage the website CMS to host and refresh new content and publish digital content such as quizzes and videos to learning platforms
· Ideally you will have expertise in relevant major software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office etc.) and desktop publishing software, with fluency in web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics), social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and leading social media monitoring platforms
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Building strong client relationships
- Drive digital innovation and solutions
- Creating research proposals and questionnaires; analysing the results
We know we're asking for a lot, so you don't need to be a subject specialist, in fact the more range and variation in your experience the better. At heart you're a natural storyteller, with a superb grasp of spoken and written English, who's able to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
We offer 22 days paid holiday, plus all bank holidays and the opportunity to really develop your career in an exciting, fast-growing and fun business. You'll enjoy a blend of office-based work (Mirfield, West Yorkshire) and after a settling in period the flexibility of 2 days per week remote working.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and tell us us how you'll contribute to our ambitious goals.
Job Type: Full-time.
Core hours: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm