An established B2B publisher is looking for an ambitious reporter who has significant experience covering M&A activity and industry trends to step up and work as an Editor for a flagship investment title.
Investor Publishing, a London-based media and events business focused on the education and healthcare sectors, is recruiting for an editor of its largest title - HealthInvestor UK. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious journalist to head up a well-respected brand and help shape its development over the coming years.
· Reporting on market activity in the fast-moving UK healthcare investment sector, producing excellent written content and market analysis
· Commissioning content from freelancers and contributing towards digital (social media and webpage) content strategy
· Taking full responsibility for online newsletters and breaking news alerts
· Playing an active role in the brand's events calendar - both online and physical
· Significant experience as a journalist with a focus on M&A coverage
· Able to liaise with and interview high-level practitioners within a technical field (legal, financial, regulatory etc.)
· Experience using online CMS systems
· Previous experience reporting on health and social care sector activity would be an advantage
About Investor Publishing
Investor Publishing provides a portfolio of B2B publications, specialist business information services, and targeted events to investors, advisors and operators in the education, healthcare, social care and early years sectors globally.
Please apply by email to Vernon Baxter, Managing Director, with covering letter and CV.