Marketing Executive - Entertainment
We are delighted to be working alongside an international production, live promotion and talent management business in search of a Marketing Executive. This is the perfect role for someone with at least 1 years' professional experience, keen to grow their career in entertainment and marketing.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be a self-starter with a keen interest in entertainment.Key Responsibilities:
You Will Have:
- Close work with talent and artists across creative and marketing campaigns
- Work with both the in-house digital team and external designers to create promotional assets and tour creative
- Arranging photoshoots and managing the tour sales
- Brief media agencies and report back on the success of campaigns, managing campaign activity to ensure that products stay on budget
- Close work with ticket agents and venues to coordinate promotions and sales
- At least one years' experience in entertainment marketing (could be gained from an internship)
- Great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Ideally some experience in social media management and Photoshop
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you think that this role for you - then please get in touch!