Who are we?
We're Entroxy, a disruptive digital performance agency based in Aldwych, Central London. We engineer stories worth telling based on data. Facts. Real stuff that real people give a damn about. We are creating new roles within Entroxy - and we're looking for individuals who want to grow with us and help to shape our future, not who want to step into a ready-made job.What are we looking for?Client Relationship Management
Leadership and Training
- Be the key point of client contact
- Liaise with the Creative Department to manage
- Manage project timelines and coordinate deadlines for each client, communicating progress to the client as appropriate
- Interpret client briefs and liaise/hand over to relevant staff for delivery
- Attend and lead client meetings
- Oversee creation and delivery of monthly analytics reports to deadline and follow up with client
- Manage overall client budgets for campaigns
- Coordinate and run daily huddles with the whole team to prioritise workload and meet client needs
- Develop and lead on necessary training for all cross-channel departments as required
- Involvement in recruitment and selection process of new team members
- Line manage a team of Account Managers and ensure key objectives are met
- Support the team in delivering the day-to-day, so you can have space for strategic thinking and oversight of all projects
Stuff you're good at:
- Be involved in bringing in new business, supporting the strategy and delivery of all new proposals for prospective clients
- Attend client pitches and proposals, coordinating the delivery of proposal content and follow up with the team
Why work with us?
- Demonstrable B2B and B2C client relationship management experience. You'll be managing some of our biggest client accounts, so we want to see you've done something similar in the past.
- A results-driven individual. You will continuously test, optimise and refine Entroxy's output based on performance data. Understand the results and proactively come up with social-ready solutions.
- A strategic thinker. You'll need to plan client activities well in advance in order to achieve the high standards we set ourselves.
- A problem solver. We love people who can take on a challenge and work it out for themselves.
- Ambition. We want an Account Director who is looking to grow with us and build something for the long run.
- Salary will be based on your skills and experience, ranging between £45-£55K. In addition, you will be entitled to a share of the annual business profits.
- We trust our team, so you can start at any time between 9am and 10am depending on your preference and working from home is flexible. You don't need to be in the office every day but in this management role, we do expect you to be able to attend the office 3 days a week.
- Our offices are based in Aldwych House, London - which boasts the largest private roof terrace in London.
- You'll get unlimited holiday. Really.
- You'll be part of a company that's growing at a rapid pace.
- If you like responsibility, this is the role for you - you'll be given a lot of it when working here.