Pitch ManagerReporting to:
Group Business Development DirectorBased:
Occasional UK travel might be requiredContract Type:
Permanent, Full TimeHours of work:
09:00 to 17:30 The Firm
There is more to just providing legal advice and strategic guidance. We are here to help our clients seize new opportunities that stimulate growth. We put our hearts and energy into building meaningful, lasting relationships and are passionate about connecting people.
If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling career in a supportive, inclusive and high performance work environment where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential, Ince could be the firm for you.
As a firm, we recognise that everyone has a part to play in realising our vision. We aim to have a "One Firm; One Team" mind-set in everything we do, where everyone in the firm is treated with respect and equal value. We thrive on the challenges our work brings, but it's important to us that our people have time to make the most of life outside of work too. Pitch Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Pitch Manager in the London office joining our impressive and diverse Global BD&M Team. Within this role, you will project manage the pitch process, create and produce content for proposal and capability documentation. You will act as the central person for pitches primarily for the UK and Dubai offices, and take responsibility for reporting on pitch activity on a monthly basis.
The role involves strategic input to improve the bidding process and manage projects to drive best practice. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver bespoke pitch training and provide strategic direction as required.Role Responsibilities
- Project managing the pitch process from inception to completion - from kick-off meetings/go-no go decisions, through to relevant research and information gathering, through to writing pitch content and creating the pitch related materials including credentials statements, RFIs, RFPs and panel pitches, through to the delivery and debrief. You will work closely with the BD Team and relevant fee earners during the process.
- Providing advice, guidance and best practice on developing competitive, commercial propositions to fee earners and BD team.
- Monitoring market trends, competitor and client activity to ensure the firm is offering distinctive business-winning ideas.
- Alongside the BD Team, coaching and preparing presentation teams.
- Designing and managing the pitch infrastructure such as our pitch tracker, CV library and credentials database.
- Managing the pitch boilerplate wording to ensure messages are effectively communicated.
- Working with the design team to review and develop our pitch branding and templates.
- Developing the pitch reporting and ensuring that pitch feedback is collated, and lessons learnt are shared as appropriate.
- Reviewing/proofing documents to ensure that work is of an excellent standard.
- Helping to develop the pitch capabilities of the junior members of the BD&M Team.
- This job description encompasses the main duties of the role and is by no means exhaustive. It is anticipated that duties may vary from time to time according to the needs of the department.
- Demonstrable experience of end-to-end pitch management, preferably at a law firm
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar role.
- Track record of leading winning and high value strategic pitches (including in person presentations) along with the ability to influence partners and senior stakeholders.
- Excellent client service orientation and listening skills.
- Possess strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional presentation and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills.
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively.
- Proven multi-tasker.
- Experience and excellent skills in all MS Office software, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative.
- Used to, and capable of, delivering to tight deadlines.
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.Appointment is subject to the appropriate basic disclosure/DBS checks, and satisfactory references.This vacancy is open to direct applicants only, no agencies please.
- Salary is competitive
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts