At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we're united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won't transform a business or save the world: it's the people that count.Business Platform Introduction
To support our ambitious growth in the UK and overseas, we have decided to build our own end to end software solution to run our business.
One of our main drivers is to become more data driven and you will be joining the business platform team at an early stage on our data journey. The nascent data team's goal is to set up the data, analytical, and predictive capability and shift the business culture.
The business team is operating with cutting edge technologies and has established high performing ways of working allowing our junior members to learn product management best practices.About You
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will help to establish, maintain and improve internal reporting at AND. This will cover every part of the data journey from the ETL process linked to our in house system to providing business insight to key stakeholders. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting is provided to the business as required.
- Provide support to other members of the data team such as the Data Steward and Data Analyst
- Provide data driven insight on business performance and suggest areas for improvement
- Work closely with the data steward to identify data accuracy and discrepancy
- Collect user feedback on data usage and value and improve the reporting
To do that, it's essential
you bring the following:
It's Helpful If You Also Have
- An understanding of SQL or equivalent relational databases
- Knowledge of BI tools and how they are used
- The ability to convey complex data in an easy to interpret form
- A degree in a STEM subject or recent experience in a similar role
- Some knowledge of a relevant programming language eg Python or R
- Knowledge of AWS or equivalent cloud platform
- Experience of building and maintaining reports using BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with automating data processes
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there's nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here's three key things to understand about us:
- We're built for people - like, real humans. Not 'resources' or 'staff'. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There's no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That's exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it's business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we'll be in touch.