Who we are
Since 2001 thinkmoney has been helping customers stay on top of their finances. We've changed a fair bit since then, and we're growing and developing new things faster than ever. But one thing hasn't changed: the way we look after our customers.
For ten consecutive years we've held a four star Fairbanking mark to recognise that we help customers manage money well. The brilliant service our customers receive has also earned us a 4 star rating on Trustpilot.
Our digital teams are constantly developing new app features based on real customer feedback, and our customer service teams are here to support customers who need that human touch.Personal Qualities and Cultural Fit
We work fast and to a high standard. The only way to constantly deliver in a time of great change is to ensure collaboration between people and departments.
We look for people who are intellectually curious as to what is possible, mixed with the pragmatism to understand the operating environment and constraints, be they time, budget or capabilities.
thinkmoney continues to be successful, so a growth mindset where you build technology solutions that work now, but that have future growth and business needs taken into account is essential. All delivered at a price point that ensures the maximum value for all expenditure.Role Purpose
As a Marketing Copywriter, you will be part of an industry award-winning, forward thinking, cross functional technology team.
This team includes UX Designers, Copywriters, Developers, Marketing Managers and Analysts, so collaborative work is key to this role. The team is focused on creating a best in class digital banking product and experience for our customers. Our objectives include improving the customer on-boarding journey by removing friction and making each step easy to understand. We will also be focused on improving the experience to encourage customers to use the thinkmoney Current Account as their primary banking service, as well as improving customer advocacy and brand awareness.
Your job will be to engage the reader and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service. You may also write copy designed to convey valuable information about a brand, industry or issue.
The content you produce will span a whole host of channels, including the product (the App), website, Social channels, emails, push notifications, blogs, guides and many more.Who Should Apply?
Role and Responsibilities
- Anyone who wants to work in a Manchester based fintech, a digital banking service that wins awards every year for its technology platforms and customer service.
- Copywriters who want to shape the future, rather than just do the work that someone else has defined for them every day
- A person who wants to join a team not only responsible for our copy, but also for the thinkmoney tone of voice.
- Someone who wants a high level of personal responsibility for not only our copy, but also input into the thinkmoney tone of voice across external and internal communications.
- A person that is comfortable having a high level of visibility to the most senior people in our business, with an ability to influence decisions and the initiative to come up with and follow through on their own ideas.
- Someone with career ambitions, whilst also being open and approachable with the humility to constantly learn and develop from supportive managers and collaborative peers.
- The Marketing Copywriter will work with the UX designers and other business colleagues in order to generate effective communications.
- The copywriter will understand the target audience using the data and experience of the business to create copy that will engage our customers and align to the overall marketing campaign.
- Optimisation of content based upon data insights in order to drive increased performance and conversion, be that in click through rates or open rates for email, through to increased applications.
- As we work in a regulated environment, you will need to build an understanding of how the rules apply in practice to ensure our copy is compliant.
- Have input to all aspects of copy, including the overarching thinkmoney tone of voice guide.
- Contributory pension
- 23 days' holiday rising to 28 days with service with an extra day's leave for your birthday
- A paid charity day for you to work somewhere as part of our CSR commitments
- Free parking
- On-site gym with free personal training
- Personal lockers and showers
- On-site restaurant with Costa Coffee
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Employee assistance program