Front End Developer - £400-£440 p/d (Inside IR35) - 6 Month Contract - Remote
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our client, a prestigious public sector organisation, who is looking to recruit an experienced lead front-end developer with solid commercial experience of building web applications using React.js and Next.js on an initial 6-month contract basis, this role will be remote working with a view to moving in the office once restrictions ease, either in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
You will receive a competitivedaily rate up to £440 and the contract will see youINSIDE IR35.
Parity are looking for a Front End Developer who can assist with Further development and rollout of a Land and Property Tool that allows customers to capture and submit applications as well as redevelop the existing Digital Discharge Service and legacy user administration service.
Some services may need to be provided out with core working hours so successful candidates will be expected to plan and manage their working hours accordingly.
Typical Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high quality developed solutions through development and maintenance of unit tests with appropriate code coverage - and code analysis using code quality tools.
- Ensuring that developed software complies with non-functional requirements, such
- as accessibility, security, UI/UX, performance, maintainability, deployability, etc..
- Extending support to cover a wider range of deed types.
- Continually enhancing the Customer Facing product portfolio based on customer feedback.
- Developing and supporting Customer Facing products in line with the product and architecture roadmaps.
- Demonstrating excellent, sustainable and collaborative software development.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments
- and operating platforms.
- Routinely use collaborative development practices such as pairing and mobbing techniques in programming, code reviews, system design and requirements analysis/refinement, etc.
Candidates will also have the following skills:
- Significant commercial experience with the following technologies: React.js, Next.js, Node.js, Modern DevOps CI/CD practices, Jenkins and Docker.
- Commercial experience Leading the front-end development within a team of full stack developers, taking responsibility for the front-end architecture.
- Experience Delivering high quality software collaboratively in high-performing, cross-functional development teams.
- Experience Developing within Digital First or GDS quality standards.
- Experience of Using testing tools for unit testing, including system test automation frameworks.
- Experience of Cloud monitoring, telemetry, intelligence tools and processes, including Grafana.
- Familiarity with: AWS Lambda, S3, Cloud Formation, Aurora/Postgres, API Gateway, CDK, OpenShift, Python, Jinja, Java Thymeleaf and Typescript.
If this sounds like the kind of role you or someone you know would be interested in then please feel free to apply or email me directly with you CV for immediate consideration.