Role: Senior CSIRT AnalystType: Permanent Location: Warwick / RemoteRate: (£) £45,000 - £60,000
CND have partnered with a global company who are currently looking for a hands on Senior CSIRT Analyst to provide technical support to the to the Global Cyber Security Operations Centre for security detection and mitigation activities.
Your primary duties will include leveraging advanced expertise with security tools to lead CSIRT Analysts in the investigation of cyber threats, effectively engaging CSIRT Analysts, Incident Managers, Forensics and other stake holders to efficiently mitigate cyber incidents and providing technical mentoring and direction for team members to enhance the response capabilities of the organization. Key Responsibilities:
- Design, and implement detection and mitigation controls and detection capability for the CSIRT team
- Be a technical liaison to engineering and tool support groups
- Provide technical leadership and support to CSIRT Analysts.
- Develop and leverage advanced tool skills to increase detection and response capabilities
- Experience with the creation, tuning and management of different SIEM tools such as Splunk and ArcSight
- Strong understanding of network analysis tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and respond to security incidents using commercial and/or open source technologies
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks. If you have not heard from a member of the CND team within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To comply with GDPR, your application and any personal details will not be retained. CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SANS certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), SANS certified Incident Hander (GCIH), SANS certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) or equivalent.