Please note: Applications without CV's cannot be consideredRole
- Practice Engagement Manager, Techno-FunctionalTechnology
- Sales and Client Relationship Management (Farming) ,Techno-Functional Location
- London or Frankfurt
Must be already entitled to work in the country(Visa independent or EU/UK passport) Infosys turns carbon neutral 30 years ahead of 2050, the timeline set by the Paris Agreement Infosys Ranked Number 3 on Forbes 'World's Best Regarded Companies' List.
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
As a Practice Engagement Manager
, the job needs driving of revenues by developing winning strategies to engage customers in a consultative manner, by positioning the solutions, capabilities, and IP of the organization in the area of Digital Workplace. Establish a strong relationship based on knowledge of customer requirements and drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. Guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, evangelization and internal capability building.
Location for this position is Germany/UK . This position may require 50% or more travel and requires the candidate to speak English and German (and possibly other European languages). Due to the nature of this role, any large city in Germany or UK will be acceptableBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 12-15 years of experience in IT Consulting with EUC, Workspace technologies
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in Digital Workplace
- Client relationship management
- Business Development - Drive revenues
- Taking Go-to-market solutions to various clients
- Participate in Planning and Governance
- Pre-sales proposal support for business development
- Track -record of interacting and building relationship with CXO level client contacts
- Knowledge and Experience in one or more Digital Workplace Technologies :
- Unified Communication & Collaboration technologies - Microsoft O365 & On-premise workloads (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform etc.), Google Workspace etc.
- Modern Device Management - Windows 10, SCCM, InTune, App packaging, Google Chrome, Device-as-a-Service etc.
- Workplace Mobility & Security - MDM, BYOD, AD/AAD, Microsoft & Industry endpoint protection.
- Workplace Operations - Managed Services deals ( 3 - 5 year ) on Clients IT infrastructure for workplace technologies
PersonalBesides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- Excellent client-facing communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and preferably with some Digital Workplace delivery management background
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com "All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer".