- Extremely successful, market leading food and lifestyle retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Paid Social Manager role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As Paid Social Manager you will be joining a high performing digital team. You will lead all paid social media strategy and execution across multiple social platforms.
- The Paid Social Manager will manage a large budget to drive customer acquisition and retention and will work very closely with the wider team including SEO, display, affiliates and influencer activations.
- Leading a paid social exec you will own the strategy, KPI performance, budget ownership and campaign execution
- The Paid Social Manager will drive best practice and will constantly be innovating and optimizing.
- The Paid Social Manager needs to be working in a UK based customer focused environment that is at the forefront of their sector, this could be in retail or FMCG.
- You will have a fantastic track record in leading and motivating a team member
- The Paid Social Manager will be able to demonstrate fantastic experience of managing paid social in house with full performance accountability.
- You will have a proven track record of driving & improving performance marketing KPIs via data-driven decision making
- You will have excellent commercial and strategic/creative thinking skills and thrive working cross functionally in a fast based customer focused environment
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package - up to £65000 plus benefits and bonus
- Location - Herts with 2 days working from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15975/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.