A business technology client is seeking a Developer Advocate
who is adept at scaling and growing various developer programs. You will also be responsible for owning the roadmap and strategy for marketing programs, analyzing growth performance and operational metrics, and developing growth strategies.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.Responsibilities
- Assess the current and past state of growth marketing's performance and its contributing factors.
- Develop a tailored plan to address the current needs and create a roadmap for future growth opportunities.
- Create programs or campaigns that target developers to build brand awareness and advocacy about Verifiable Credential-based trust ecosystems.
- Build and nurture relationships with developer communities who want to build solutions that leverage Verifiable Credentials.
- Augment public-facing documentation to tell the right story with the right messaging and education for the right audience.
- Create and publish technical content such as step-by-step tutorials, blog posts, troubleshooting/FAQ, and explainer videos that will get developers excited about the utility of Verifiable Credential solutions.
About Hire Digital
- Proven experience in past developer relations, community or program management, or similar roles.
- Previous experience in web3 technologies and B2D background is a strong plus.
- In-depth knowledge, ability to write codes, and have opinions on the different web frameworks of a specific programming language, or across multiple programming languages.
- Previous experience giving talks and developing demos, webinars, videos, and other technical content to a technical audience.
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR