We are embarking on significant global growth through direct and partner sales strategies, and the launch of new and innovative software products. As a Customer Training Consultant, your primary purpose would be to ensure the sound and effective delivery of training services to support the deployment and use of the Phocas suite of products. You will provide exceptional training to both external customers and internal stakeholders, alongside developing and maintaining training materials and documentation. This is a brand new role with autonomy and the ability to help us shape how we train our customers to become expert users of our solutions! Your role will be to help customers become pro-users and feel good about data! Who are Phocas?
We have grown from a small startup, building data and analytics products in the UK in 2001 to over 230 people and 6 offices across the world and recently completed our first capital raise to support our future plans.
Phocas isn't just loved by our customers. We also have some of the happiest employees around! In fact, Phocas ranks #1 in G2 Crowd, and in 2019 Phocas won the Culture Transformation Award from Human Synergistics in recognition of our constructive and positive culture.
As you can imagine, we have and continue to be building our business but not at the expense of our culture. Our customers love us because we're open, transparent, and pragmatic - and we're looking for the same in our Customer Training Consultant. If you relate to this and thrive on delivering exceptional customer training - please read on!!What would you be doing in this role?
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Delivering end user training for new implementations
- Delivering refresher and new user training to existing customers
- Working with global colleagues to develop and maintain training materials and documentation
- Understanding customer requirements and change requests, and liaising with the company development and implementation teams as appropriate
- Develop and conduct on-line training webinars
- Proactively identify customer opportunities and liaise with the customer success team as appropriate
- Proactively identify product enhancements and product issues and log them in the appropriate internal systems.
- Ensure that the training environment is "fit for purpose" and that our products are reflected in the best possible manner in this environment
- Stay current with Phocas software, system information, new features/enhancements and product offering.
- Demonstrate ongoing personal development and remaining knowledgeable on Phocas product developments/enhancements and other BI products available in the marketplace
- Ensure customer data is up to date in internal CRM system (Hubspot)
- Ensure training sessions are recorded where appropriate in internal project case management system (Jira)
- Previous experience and passion in delivering top-spec customer training
- Minimum 3 years prior experience working in training related role
- Working knowledge and experience in at least one of our key industries of manufacturing, wholesale distribution, retail
- An understanding of IT Training and Development, ideally with knowledge and experience of a range of delivery methods.
- A Full Driving License and some travel to customer sites may be necessary, as well as be within a commutable distance to our Coventry office.
What do we offer?
- Prior experience in BI tools/systems
Our values (Fun Fulfilling Forever) truly underpin everything we do and describe the experience we want our team members to have. We want to hire the best people so we work hard to provide a heap of perks including:
To all recruitment agencies:
- Fun / Fulfilling: Awesome culture and meaningful work
- Autonomy: Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- Growth: Opportunity to be more - for you and the business
- Wellness: We believe in a real work-life balance and have a strong family-orientated culture
- Remuneration: Competitive salary with the opportunity to share in our success
- Flexibility: Freedom to work when and where you need
- Other perks: Stunning office with ample free parking, modern technology, sociable environment, Cash Plan, Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Private Medical Healthcare, Pension.
Phocas does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Phocas employees or any other company location. Phocas will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law