OPPO is a global pioneer in innovative technology with a relentless purse for aesthetic perfection. At OPPO, we are committed in creating cutting-edge technologies that empower people in an increasingly connected world
Being the 5th largest smartphone manufacturer in the world, today OPPO operates in over 40 countries with an extensive global network of 6 research institutes, 4 R&D centers, 1 global design hub, and more than 40,000 employees. We are now looking for a passionate, motivated individual to join our fast-growing Testing team in the UK. Work Experience Required:
- Experience in Mobile/android technology, or third- party application, or language and GUI test.
- 2With Field Test experience is preferred
- Have knowledge of Telecommunication network, local operators , and experience in operator certification/requirements testing is better.
- According to project requirement/Launch plan, create localization test plans, design test cases, and also execute test cases.
- Responsible for Project Quality and report bugs, push and track bugs to be solved.
- Responsible for the Local Operator Requirement interpretation and transform requirement to test cases.
- With quick learning, good understanding and analytical ability in handling work
- With proactive communication awareness with good teamwork spirit, and ability of working carefully and conscientiously,
- Have great interest in Mobile Technology and local smart phone market and also local carrier network knowledge
- Computer Science or Telecommunication major or other relevant Major
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted accordingly and will be provided with additional information. If you are not contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For the purpose of processing your job application, OPPO will process your personal data. We encourage you not to provide us with sensitive information (e.g. racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health information, or sexual orientation) about yourself. Your application will be transferred to the local OPPO department posting this job. For information about how OPPO processes your personal data, please send your request with your application.