This publicly listed B2B enterprise (5000+ employees) is seeking a Website Manager to oversee associated content and digital assets across multilingual websites.
Their diverse marketing team spans worldwide and the Website Manager will engage with internal stakeholders regularly with BAU requests and website recommendations backed by analytics and evidenced reports.
The B2B brand's stylish office in the heart of Glasgow is home to many (150+), however, the Website Manager can start the role fully remote with a view to working-from-home 3-4 days of the week long-term.
The successful Website Manager will have strong experience using tools including Salesforce, Umbraco (or a similar CMS platform), SEMrush, Hotjar and Screaming Frog. An understanding of Agile Methodologies is a bonus.
If you're an analytically driven Website Manager then apply now!About the Website Manager Role
Responsibilities of the Website Manager:
- Manage the digital roadmap throughout a period of transformation for the business
- Support international territories including the UK, France, Spain, the US, APAC and more
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels including managing agencies
- Proactively carrying out BAU requests and website recommendations
Desired skills of the Website Manager:
- 2+ years' experience with CMS tools and content management
- Strong experience with the relevant data and analytics tools
- Ideally, an agency-side background
The Website Manager will be offered a salary paying from £35k to £45k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including work-from-home, and more.
For more information about the Website Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.