is a rapidly expanding specialist IT Services consultancy offering a wide variety of opportunities to work within challenging and exciting environments across our client base spanning multiple verticals including Finance, Media, Telecommunications and more. Opticore IT
is currently seeking a Senior Wireless Engineer
with an excellent understanding of cloud services, Infrastructure as code and container orchestration to join our Network Practice
. As the latest addition to our team inside our client, in the Finance Sector,
you working on multiple projects in flight that require support. This opportunity will be ideal for a Senior Wireless Engineer
who is able to carry out Aruba design, implementation, maintenance, and third line support.
Currently, all opportunities are remote due to COVID19 however, when restrictions are lifted you will need to be prepared to travel into South London
on a part-time basis.
we really believe in investing in our team, so learning and development really is a major focus for us. We have a dedicated Engineer Manager who works with you and your team lead to assist you in achieving your goals and certifications. Day to day you will be:
- Migration to new Mobility Masters (AOS 8.2 to AOS 8.5) - there are several regional hubs with satellite sites hanging off them that need to be migrated to the new Mobility Master cluster
- Airwave migration to a new server (Physical to Virtual)
- Support Asia Cloud redesign (Hong Kong and Japan) - Relocating Controllers from current DC to Office and possibly moving some smaller remote sites to Aruba Central, plus migrating ClearPass to Azure
- General incident support
- Maintenance of the environment (upgrades, etc)
- Remediation work on the back of the PS engagement for Hong Kong and Dalian
- Migration of RAP's to new Mobility Master cluster (AOS6.x > AOS8.x)
- There are also some smaller tasks to reconfigure the current IoT network to create more segregation.
What we offer you:
- Good practical knowledge of implementing and operating an Aruba Controller-based architecture (AOS8.x) with experience of using/maintaining Aruba Airwave.
- Good knowledge of implementing and operating ClearPass is key too as this is used for 802.1x wired and wireless authentication plus TACACS for network devices.
If you think you could be the next member of the Opticore team, get your CV over to email@example.com in PDF format for consideration quoting REF: RO314
- Private medical
- Private pension
- Excellent career progression
- Training package
- Annual bonus
- EMI Share scheme