Talent Partner - Technology & Change
Based remotely initially then Leeds basedAbout TransUnion:
TransUnion UK provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
We specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. We focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
We're TransUnion and we believe in Information for GoodAbout the Role:
You'll be joining a global team made up of Talent Acquisition experts, working with the UK Senior Talent Partner to source talent across software development, cloud, cyber security and projects. You'll have direct input into the talent acquisition strategy for technology recruitment at TU and help promote initiates like apprentice and graduate schemes as well as diversity and inclusion too. Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Direct sourcing and screening of candidates across software development, cloud and platform, cyber-security and projects space
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from briefing to offer, working closely with stakeholders to ensure a smooth experience for hiring manager and candidate.
- Providing market data and competitor analysis to the business to ensure the right hiring decisions are made.
- Managing and maintaining our ATS (Workday Recruit) to ensure the data we use to report is accurate and up to date
- Supporting the business at events such as career fairs, Leeds Digital Fair and assessment centres.
What's in it for you?
- You'll have some experience in IT recruitment for both permanent and contract, either in-house or agency.
- Previous experience sourcing using job boards, LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Github or any other channels!
- Strong stakeholder management skills, you'll be working with a range of stakeholders and hiring managers up to C-Level
- Knowledge and understanding of IR35 would be beneficial but not essential!
- Problem solving ability - being able to present ideas and creative problem solving. We love an outside-of-the-box idea!
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Protecting the health and wellness of our colleagues and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. Our recruitment and on-boarding experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and on-boarding experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion