We Are One
At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
Diversity, equality and inclusion are at the core of who we are and we strive to reflect this in every corner of our company culture, starting with the promotion of equal opportunities. Though prejudice prevails in our world, it is not welcome in our workplace, and ensuring the equality of all our people processes to recruit a diverse workforce remains paramount.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain's fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
WE NEED YOU TO
- Ensure the customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for our brand with our personal presentation standards
- Maintain store visual standards
- Embody the Kurt Geiger DNA by being Customer Focused, Brand Focused, SHINE, Driven & Inclusive.
- As a supervisor with Kurt Geiger, you will drive sales with your passion for luxury footwear, support the team and be a fabulous service ambassador whilst representing our dynamic and innovative brand.
- Using your extensive retail knowledge and excellent communication skills, you will form long lasting relationships with customers and your team. Delivering the very best shopping experience for our customers, you will proactively support back of house operations and create a seamless shop floor experience, whilst supporting the management team where needed.
- To be successful, you will be an experienced seller with KPI knowledge, able to meet and exceed targets in a retail environment and have experience of supervising a team.
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension Scheme
- Gorgeous shoes each season
- Amazing employee discounts
If you're successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world's leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities to progress.We Are One For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism