The Senior Creative is an integral role at Cry Havoc. A multi-skilled, inventive and focused individual who can bring all their talent to bear in finding innovative, multi-platform solutions for a wide range of clients and collaborate diplomatically with the production team in executing their ideas to the highest quality.
Purpose and objectives of the role:
The Creative Department is responsible for creating content for digital, social, offline, film and
photographic media for and on behalf of clients and prospective clients of Cry Havoc. Its remit also includes developing and maintaining the brand identity of Cry Havoc itself. The team that is responsible for winning mandates to deliver creative work for all of our clients, across most disciplines and media.
The Senior Creative will work closely with the Creative Director, Associate Creative Director, Accounts and Production team to implement and develop high quality creative solutions to a client brief, from social posts through high end photography and film work to full 360 degree campaigns. The Senior Creative is responsible for conceptualising, creating and delivering high quality creative work for major clients.
The Senior Creative has an expert understanding of multiplatform content best practice and makes it their business to stay up to date with the latest media developments. You are inspiring, focused and collaborative while working with a broad range of talent within the creative and production teams.
You will constantly develop your technical knowledge to keep up with the fast-moving industry and show a willingness to learn and discover new skills and technology as needed to facilitate the best possible results for our clients.
You are multi-skilled and platform and media agnostic, able to think strategically about your creative solutions and with the expertise to be able to crack open Adobe Creative skill to mock-up your ideas to a high quality.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• You are an experienced senior creative - able to take, understand and question a brief and get stuck into the project with a degree of autonomy.
• You work closely with our Creative Director and the wider creative team, collaborating with our team of online and offline specialists helping to inspire the more junior members of the creative team with your experience and talents.
• To deliver and influence all creative work correctly and on time in conjunction with the Creative, Production and Account teams.
• Collaborate, with freelance team members of all creative principles as needed.
• Liaise with artworkers, developers, photographers, re-touchers, animators, editors and directors to ensure the best possible end product in all instances.
• To develop a strong working relationship with the Cry Havoc Creative, Production & Account teams.
• You are good client facing at all levels and able to sell your ideas with confidence.
• Take a role in ensuring the smooth running of the creative department.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Maintain an excellent filing system for work in progress.
• Perform basic administrative/staff support duties as required.
• Adhere to company protocol as laid out in the Company Handbook
• Identify opportunities for Cry Havoc to raise its profile in the Creative Industry.
•Use Adobe Creative Suite and other appropriate mediums to produce fast turn around and highly
creative concepts and ideas.
•An excellent understanding of all areas of the design, creative, photographic and film making process.
•Some working knowledge of creative, social media, marketing and retail strategy
•Have excellent attention to detail in all areas of the design and creative process.
•The ability to deliver unique creative solutions for each client.
•An excellent knowledge of art directing photography and briefing stylists.
•To contribute to pitch work for both online, offline and integrated new business opportunities.
•Responsible for directing a desired graphic solution from an artwork team.
•Communicate and interact well with peers and supervisors (be a team player).
•Excellent time management with the ability to work across multiple accounts.
•Very good at presenting internally or externally your concepts, ideas or strategies to an audience and be able to communicate effectively a creative solution to a given brief.
•Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to take on projects under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromise to quality.