A fantastic opportunity to take a lead role as the sole Associate Director of the Structural Engineering (Buildings) team in Manchester for a Top Tier, Multi-Discipline, Consulting Engineering practice with offices across the UK and Internationally. This company possesses a rich history of delivering high-profile projects, focusing on innovative and sustainable design solutions Worldwide.
Ideal role for an experienced and ambitious Chartered Structural Engineer who enjoys a balance of Team Leadership & Mentoring, Technical Delivery, Business Development and positively impacting the local Built Environment.
Reasons to Join
- Lead role to take help take ownership of the 10 strong, highly technical and personable Structures team, with solid support from a fantastic Structural Board Director.
- Opportunity to work with high-profile clients on interesting, complex and varied, local landmark projects in the Higher Education, Commercial, Sports & Leisure sectors you will be excited to be involved with.
- You will be proud to be working for one of the top Multi-Discipline Engineering Consultancies in the UK, who have managed to retain an enviable culture of innovation, flexible working and employee well-being.
- Work alongside a highly technical and experienced leadership team which epitomises the core philosophy of innovation, freedom and high performance.
- Plenty of scope for progression in the company with Board Director progression a reality in the near future.
- Associate Director - Building Structures - Manchester
- Chartered MIStructE / MICE
- Be a leading light for the team, responsible for mentoring and developing a strong team of technical Engineers and Technicians of varying levels.
- Working closely with other disciplines in the Manchester office, alongside other Structural teams across the UK and Internationally, you will take responsibility for driving forward business development, forming relationships with new clients and maintain a high standard of delivery and consulting with existing Clients.
- You will need to be commercially astute and confident in your client facing abilities.
- With the scale and complexity of the projects this practice get involved with, you will also need a strong track record of delivering highly technical, multi-million pound schemes in the UK for a variety of Clients and Sectors.
Get in touch to discuss in more detail on 07717773624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org