Fundraising Marketing & Communications ManagerSalary:
£30,000 pro rata for 6 month contract dependent on experienceHours:
37.5 per weekLocation:
St John's Wood, London
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who has a passion for creating the right narrative and creative content to promote an incredible cause. The role is vital in the ongoing development and expansion of the fundraising team and crucial services we provide. We are looking someone with a great eye for detail, ability to creatively problem solve is a team player and is keen to create a new and engaging 'voice' for the fundraising team.
St John's Hospice treats over 4,000 patients and their families each year both in the in-patient unit and out in the community. Our mission is to ensure all our patients are able to live the life they want for as long as possible with dignity and respect.
This position is starting as a 6month contract but with potential to become permanent.Am I the right person for this Fundraising Marketing & Communications Manager role?
What are the Responsibilities of this Fundraising Marketing Manager role?
- Passionate about fundraising
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Social media skill
- Confident self-starter
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Creative thinking
Why apply for this role as Fundraising Marketing Manager?
- Refresh/ update and redesign the St John's Hospice website ensuring content remains up to date and is easy to navigate
- Monitor user rates of website traffic and amend content as necessary
- Promote fundraising for the charity through all social media channels, monitoring effectiveness
- Create emotive, exciting content for fundraising team ensuring each area of fundraising has unique items to 'sell' to donors
- Create eye catching and exciting event collateral and ensure event design is carried through all areas of social media assisting in the selling of tickets/ lots/ increasing donations
- Assist in the development of virtual events ensuring maximum income generation
- Create compelling fundraising campaigns that have multi-faceted aspects to draw in donors of all levels.
- To assist in developing the fundraising strategy
At our organisation we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 30 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive structuring
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.