Not getting enough out of your current role?
If so, we are working with a well-renowned private hospital, who are actively looking for a Senior Rotational Radiographer, who is eager to take their career to the next level. They are a global leader in medical care. Their doctors practice the art of care, not just the science of medicine. They take the time needed to perform unhurried, comprehensive and thoughtful evaluations and consultations, making sure patients understand every step of their care.
Their imaging department supports healthcare plans that are carefully designed around their clients' personal needs, delivered by expert clinicians in their state-of-the-art central London Clinic. The modalities they offer include Dual Energy CT, 3T MRI, 3D Breast tomosynthesis, Digital plain film X-Ray, iDXA and Ultrasound. Duties:
- You will provide a customer-focused, high quality diagnostic Radiography service to their clients and service users.
- You will strive for and maintain the best standard of diagnostic imaging and efficiency for our users at all times.
- The role will require rotation throughout all modalities (CT, MRI, iDXA, plain film with some assistance in ultrasound and mammography).
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc equivalent.
- Have >3 years post graduate MRI and CT experience along with CT colonography experience.
- Have PGD awareness, CoR approved injection qualifications and plain film competence with DR systems.
- Demonstrate IT competency.
They offer a competitive package of benefits to all permanent staff members including:
- Identity Management Services.
- Long-Term Care.
- Wellness Programs and Fitness Facilities.
- Employees Federal Credit Union.
- Employee Resource Groups.
- Employee Activities.
- Employee Cafeterias.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Parking and Commuting.
- Employee Classifieds.
- Lactation Room.
The hospital is in walking distance of Baker Street Station, Bond Street Station and Tottenham Street Station. It is also surrounded by different shops, bars and restaurants.
If this opportunity sounds like it would be the perfect fit for you then please apply.