Role - Commercial AssociateLocation - Victoria, London (flexible working)Reporting to - Commercial DirectorWho We Are
Weezy is the UK's leading on-demand supermarket. Our mission is to deliver life-essentials, creating ever more happy and spontaneous moments at home. We're doing this by delivering groceries, including fresh fruit and veg, cupboard staples, pharmacy, alcohol, personal care and cleaning products in under 15 minutes. Behind the scenes, we're building a network of fulfilment centres across London, the UK and beyond, each staffed with Weezy customer delivery reps who pick, pack and deliver our customers' orders.
Launched in July 2020 by Alec and Kristof, we've recently closed a $20m Series A, led by Left Lane Capital (past backers of HelloFresh and Delivery Hero) with DN capital, Heartcore Capital and top angel investors participating. We're building a best-in-class team which already includes ex employees from Deliveroo, Zoopla, Farmdrop, BlaBlaCar, Mckinsey, BCG and Tesco. We're experiencing amazing customer growth, retention and NPS and looking to 40x Weezy's footprint over the next 12 months. This is a unique opportunity to build a global consumer brand that will be instantly recognisable.What Will You Be Doing
What you will be working on in your first 3 months
- You'll join the fast-growing rollercoaster of Weezy, iterating fast on the assortment we offer, finding new propositions and seeing the immediate impact of anything you do on Customers, Weezards and the numbers
- Figuring out what an on-demand grocery offer is - we trial and test every day - starting with close analysis of past and current offer, and hypothesis of what to try next
- Finding new ways to activate our assortment with Marketing and Product - other rollercoaster teams redefining how Customers want to hear about Groceries, browse and shop
- Guaranteeing every crazy idea we do for Customers works smoothly with our Need for Speed - working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to make sure it works
RequirementsWhat technical skills will you bring
- You'll own the performance of a set of SKUs in our offer, and grow it and improve it quickly
- You'll get stuck in on some of bigger squad initiatives, cross-functional with Tech, Data, Ops, Expansion or Marketing, redefining some of our processes to grow 10x
- Strong desire to get stuck in, hands on, on whatever we need to make the offer great for Customers
- A creative and analytical eye for hypothesis and testing - using the data available, finding new data and creating new data through new initiatives
- 100% Customer obsessed - we get a kick out of solving Customer needs
- You understand you will be joining an hyper-growth company, where things change fast and we adapt and grow with it
- Intensive mentoring from a high-pedigree leadership team that will challenge you, build on your strengths and invest in your personal development
- Competitive compensation package, including salary and stock options
- 25 days' holiday plus all bank holidays
- 3% pension plan employer contribution
- Healthy L&D budget so you can buy books and attend conferences (both virtual and in person once the pandemic ends)
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Weezy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.