Our growth in 2021 has been phenomenal - despite the pandemic people are still looking for love and we're helping thousands of Muslims around the world get married every month. Our journey started from the UK, it is our biggest market and we want to remain the number one Muslim dating and marriage app in the country. We're looking for an ambitious and experienced marketer clued into the UK and global Muslim scene, who will help us take our brand to the next level.
We're looking for
- We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketer who preferably has some understanding of the UK Muslim demographic
- You do NOT need to be a Muslim for this role - we value strong proven marketers who have operated across multiple channels and have grown a brand
- This role is perfect for someone who already has 3+ years of proven experience working in marketing, but equally keen to learn and developer further at a fast-paced startup.
- You're a hands-on type who enjoys writing (and there'll be a lot of it) and flexing your creative muscles. You'll be someone who understands the kind of humour that would work well with single Muslims across the UK and beyond.
- You're organised and structured, but can be flexible to the fast-paced environment of a startup like ours.
- There's a lot of room for creativity in this role. Help us understand how we can stand out from the crowd using our fantastic internal Creative team.
- We're a fast-growth, ambitious company that's very open to experimenting. Tell us your wildest ideas for making a splash in the UK and beyond.
- Work at an exciting and high-growth tech startup that's thriving during these uncertain times
- Learning Fridays - company-wide, one day a month is dedicated to your self learning and development
- Monthly online yoga sessions
- We're well-funded and have the budget to run exciting projects
- Work with talented startup and marketing professionals who can help you learn great skills for your marketing career
- Regular company socials - including hikes, games nights, go karting, and dinners (post covid!)
- Fully remote at the moment
- We'll kit you up with a 15'' Macbook Pro Touchbar and home office furniture if required
- Monthly catch ups - we're all here to look out for each other during these strange times
- Our team is incredibly diverse with people from all walks of life
- 25 Days of holiday + all UK bank holidays
Day to Day
- Help create marketing campaigns native to the UK - whether that's an influencer campaign on Monday, billboard campaigns on Wednesday, or event on Friday.
- Work closely with Brand and PR teams to build media and influencer partnerships.
- Work closely with User Acquisitions teams to run effective campaigns on Facebook, Google, TikTok, etc.
- Work alongside the rest of the team on international campaigns.
- Work closely with Creative Teams to make sure all our collateral is effective.
- Help inspire a team of brand marketers across the globe; Bring your skills, experiences and previous learnings on board and help forge a world class collaborative culture
- Be accountable to driving growth and impact across all key business KPIs and subKPIs: Organic Sign ups , CPI, Organic Search, Brand health etc
- Report monthly on progress and results of campaigns/initiatives to senior leadership
- 3+ years proven commercial marketing experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Intelligently able to provide a voice of reason and weight behind new campaigns based on your previous experience
- A strong writer and team player who is effective at getting their point across succinctly
- Proven track record showing you understand how brands can be effective on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter (and Muslim Twitter of course), Clubhouse as well as offline channels
- Good project management and communication skills. You will need to work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Able to articulate their opinion on projects/ideas/execution - what are we missing, how could we maximise the exposure and utility of a given promotion?
- Eager to learn, you'll bring passion to the exciting future we are building.