Streetbees is building the world's first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to give our clients a clear vision of what their customers want next - supporting the growth of their business.
Having recently raised a $40M Series B investment led by Lakestar with participation from Atomico and Local Globe, our client roster is equally impressive. We work with the Unilever, Mars, PepsiCo, L'Oreal, McKinsey, Deloitte, Nestle, Deliveroo, Uber and the BBC to name just a few.
We are looking for a hands-on marketing manager to take the lead on defining and executing our consumer growth strategy. This is a rare opportunity to join a high growth start up and set a consumer marketing agenda - initially focused on driving engagement of the 4m Bees that use our app.Responsibilities:
Experience and Competencies:
- Drive engagement of the Streetbees community across the full channel mix - email, push notifications, in-app content - working closely with product, data and growth teams - to build out an engaging Bee experience that sustains interest week over week.
- Develop creative campaigns that bring users back to our app - proactively identifying messaging opportunities and sourcing creative through our design team and agency partners
BenefitsAt Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- You've worked at the intersection of CRM, automation and consumer engagement - bonus points if this includes app-based engagement models. Bonus bonus points if you have done this in a high growth/start up environment
- Desirable - experience in using segmentation and behavioural data to personalise
- You understand the marketing tech stack - aka how to make Mailchimp/Hubspot et al do nice things; you've learnt all there is to know about building an awesome welcome series...but you can do it with a human face
- You enjoy good copywriting and have a high bar for content
- You know how to measure the impact of your work.
- You have a bias for action and make things happen in a fast moving culture
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year
- Option to choose between a Mac or a PC (we will send this out to via courier a few days before you join!)
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; We now operate on a rota basis so people have access to the office when they desire some social interaction with their team or, simply, a break from home. We have taken every precaution to keep COVID-19 secure. The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Friday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Friday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Office Food - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Yoga - We have Yoga every Tuesday at 6:30pm, both in the office and live on Zoom so you can join in anywhere you like.
- Free drinks in the office!