Programme Manager (VP)
Salary of up to £80,000
Northampton based (minimum of 2 days per week in office)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join one of the UK's most respected financial institutions. With over 300 years of success, quality and innovation to their name, you will be entering a career that provides you with endless opportunities - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive by leading and developing world leading banking solutions that the world now takes for granted.
As a Programme Manager, you will be responsible for leading the end-to-end delivery of strategic technology programmes, this will involve managing complexity, owning multiple work streams, managing dependencies across the programme and developing change across a complex estate. In this role you will have the ability to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills, whilst also managing expectations of senior stakeholders across the business, operations and technology to develop buy in and also ensure that the project cost, quality and time are managed effectively within the approved project scope and plan.
The successful Programme Manager will have:
• Experience of programme recovery with large financial migrations - this is an essential requirement.
• Experience of managing large budgets and delivering complex end-to-end strategic programmes whilst adhering to strict deadlines and governance frameworks.
• Demonstrable experience of stakeholder management, whilst managing expectations of senior stakeholders - including director level colleagues.
• Previous experience within the Financial Services industry.
• Significant experience of Project Risk Management.
As a Programme Manager, you will benefit from:
• A competitive salary (up to £80,000)
• Annual bonus (5-20%)
• 10% non-contributory pension
• 25 days' holiday entitlement (can buy or sell up to 5 days)
• Private healthcare
• Personal and professional development
If this opportunity as a Programme Manager is of interest to you, please apply within.