TransUnion UK provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
We specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. We focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
We're TransUnion and we believe in Information for GoodCore Accountabilities / Responsibilties:
Required Skills / Qualifications / Experience:Technical
- Develop, maintain and enhance software applications for TransUnion principally with Microsoft .NET technologies
- Develop, maintain and enhance software applications principally written in .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0 (C# and VB.NET).
- Produce and run unit tests for all code changes and actively participate in frequent code reviews to ensure high quality of all changes;
- Develop applications in accordance with approved project methodology, for example Agile (DSDM) or waterfall-type as required;
- Participate in the design of new software applications;
- Problem solve and debug complex software systems to allow defect analysis and fixing
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for process control/improvements and testing to ensure products/ systems are free of flows and function as designed.
- Solve complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist.
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
What's in it for you?
- .Net stack
- C#, .Net stack, SQL Database
- Used to working in a scrum team
- Azure knowledge/experience
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Protecting the health and wellness of our colleagues and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. Our recruitment and on-boarding experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office.
Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and on-boarding experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.