Data Engineer - Knowledge Graph - SparQL, Python
Harrington Starr are working with a leading Investment Bank who are seeking a Knowledge Graph Data Engineer to be part of a team tasked with creating a data and process management solution.
You will need experience and knowledge working with:
- Ability to query and optimize queries on metadata captured and maintained in an RDF graph database using SparQL
- Ability to design and run network mathematics packages in Python or similar (e.g., NetworkX, Vectors, Clustering etc...)
- Graph Database analytics and development (SparQL)
- Network Mathematics (Python)
- Understanding of data management concepts such as Authorised Sourcing, Data Quality management, Data Lineage, Data Cataloguing
- Experience with converting sources to RDF compliant structures.
If you have the above skills and experience and are seeking a contract, then send your profile to be considered immediately for this opportunity