Selecta is the largest provider of unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food in Europe, leading the way in vending solutions and specialist coffee services. We are hiring a Technical Trainer to join our team and provide support to the UK&I Operations team in delivering the business targets through effective and efficient technical training within the engineering function.
The successful candidate will thoroughly and consistently deploy training within a filed-based working setup, training on technical concepts and translating manuals and technical guides into visual, simplified and bite sized training materials.
The role is UK based with 20% travel needed.About Selecta
Selecta operates across 16 countries within Europe, serving 12 million people every day. Within the UK we deliver a national service, relied on and trusted by circa 3,500 businesses to serve tasty beverages and snacks at a variety of locations from workplaces to schools, universities and hospitals and everywhere in-between.Responsibilities
- Subject Matter Expert for all technical training of Vending, Coffee Services, Telemetry and payment systems.
- Lead the development and delivery of technical training.
- Translating technical information and build a structured bite size training portal within SharePoint.
- Support any projects ensuring the training is defined during development & testing and enhanced during pilot phase.
- Liaising with the technical leads to ensure all training requirements are captured and delivered.
- Identify best practise and transfer into the UK&I network.
- To undertake other technical duties from time to time as deemed appropriate.
- Experience in delivering technical training to engineers.
- Experience in compiling and deploying competency based questions to ensure training is embedded and validated.
- 5+ years in a technical maintenance/ technical training role or similar.
- Multi-site training via classroom and remote learning.
- HNC/NVQ/C&G Electromechanical Engineering or similar.
- Train the trainer or similar qualification.
Applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK permanently. Please apply for consideration- we look forward to reviewing your CV.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Selecta UK recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.