We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We've innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.Job Description
The Group FP&A Manager will work with regional finance directors and the central FP&A team to drive improvement of our forecasting, analysis and reporting activities.What You Will Do
- Drive improvements in forecasting and reporting systems and processes
- Co-ordinate input to Group analyses from Regional finance directors and functional business partners
- Build a deep understanding of the commercial drivers behind the Group's performance
- Design best in class financial analyses and find the narrative which gives our analyses value
- Take a leading role in Group budgeting, forecasting and long term planning processes
- Actively participate and drive various ad hoc projects.
Driven by an inquisitive nature and informed with strong practical experience, you will be expected to engage with the business and the wider finance team to create insightful forecasting, analyses and management reporting. You must be proactive and willing to build relationships across different parts of the wider finance team, providing both support and constructive challenge to ensure optimum quality is achieved. You will be a reliable, and potentially challenging partner within the Central FP&A team, bringing a pro-active 'can do' attitude and acceptable sense of humour. If you lack an ability to thrive in a fast-paced organisation subject to regular change this role wont be fun.Your profile
- Strong academics and 4+ year PQE ACA or equivalent
- Strong inquisitive intellect and analytical skill
- Tenacity and project management skills
- Highly effective communicator and the ability to manage across a matrix structure
- Aptitide for working with CPM tools and developing reporting processes
- Ideally worked in a fast and dynamic PE environment
- Exposure to software industry preferred but not essential
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.