Closing date :
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Base Location: Shoreditch
- Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: up to £28,500 pro rata
- Ref: SME/HJ
20/07/21 Interviews start :
w/c 26/07/21About us:
emap's vision is, quite simply, to create long-term profitable futures for the fantastic range of B2B brands we own. We aim to Engage deeply with our niche industry communities across multiple platforms Serve our audiences with insightful journalism, great events and intelligence Provide networking for our communities to enable them to successfully develop their businesses and careers.About the role:
This role is responsible for events covering our hugely successful and well-regarded titles including Nursing Times, Local Government Chronicle, Construction News, New Civil Engineer and Ground Engineering. The role is very varied and busy, so managing a large workload is a must. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with several market leading brands within a supportive and friendly environment. emap is very results focused but offers a competitive package, training, and market leading software such as Adobe Campaign.About you
: The successful individual for this role will have a high attention to detail and a good understanding of online audiences' behaviour needs and changing trends. You will have a proven ability to prioritise projects effectively and meet deadlines. With a strong knowledge and experience of marketing virtual and live events, you will have a proven track record in events marketing, campaign management and digital marketing.Key Accountabilities:
- Plan and implement effective, targeted multi-media campaigns to generate awareness, interest, desire, and action in chosen segments.
- Ensure all marketing activity and results are tracked and measured to allow dynamic investment based on analysis of current and past performance.
- Proactively develop the database to support marketing strategies and long-term audience development.
- Use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns.
- Work with data and digital teams to use all tools, techniques, and touch points to maximise sales.
emap is part of the Metropolis Group, and together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
How to apply
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers and more
: Please quote the job reference, sending your CV covering letter with notice to
email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.Privacy:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.