Zencargo is the Digital Freight Forwarder with a vision of a world with smarter trade.
Our revolutionary digital platform collects and centralises crucial shipping data for end to end operations, allowing teams to get real time visibility into the progress of their shipments, and empowering Business Leaders to make better, faster and more informed decisions.
The result? Strategies implemented in seconds that improve the efficiency of their supply chains, and another step towards making global trade more efficient, reducing costs and emissions along the way, making life easier for everyone involved in supply chain logistics.
Since launching the business in 2017, co-founders Alex Hersham and Richard Fattal have successfully grown the business and now work with some of Europe's fastest growing businesses. Having recently raised our Series B funding, we're in a rapid growth phase, with the team expected to grow to over 300 people across the UK, Europe, Hong Kong and the US.
As a result, we're looking to grow our team even more, and are looking for outcome oriented, data driven, collaborative and innovative individuals to join us and make a huge impact in an industry that's long overdue change. If that sounds like you, then we'd love you to come on the journey with us.
This is a newly formed role within the business, at a hugely exciting time. The Head of Product Marketing will work in our fast growing and high-performing Marketing Team and will report to the Director of Marketing.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with previous experience in product/brand marketing up for the challenge of building a product marketing function from scratch. In partnership with our Marketing, Product and Sales teams you will bring our product and service offering to market, whilst driving awareness and engagement at scale.
Our Head of Product Marketing will form the link between our strategic vision and our current offering, helping prospects discover Zencargo and keeping them engaged throughout our sales process and beyond, into their life as a customer. You will determine and own our positioning and messaging and will hone our go-to-market strategy in collaboration with Content, Demand Generation, Brand, Sales, Product and more!Responsibilities
- Positioning: Work directly with our senior leadership team to craft and refine positioning based on customer research and our strategic vision.
- Growth Strategy: Work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to review and advise on our growth strategy, including verticalisation (and/or horizontalisation) and entering into new markets.
- Research: Develop processes and cycles of audience, competitor and market research to build a clear understanding of and voice for our target audience.
- Ideal Customer Profile (ICP): Use your research and past performance data to refine and iterate on our ideal customer profile, ensuring that this is reflected in our go-to-market strategy.
- Personas: Use your market and customer research to build personas that feed into go-to-market strategies for the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Advocacy: Ensure the business understands and adopts your customer insight and product positioning.
- Go-to-market: Create and execute marketing strategies that drive awareness, engagement and retention in partnership with our Demand Generation team.
- 5+ years relevant Product Marketing experience in a B2B environment with a deep understanding of positioning, go-to-market strategy, market research, sales enablement and campaign optimisation.
- Highly skilled in interpreting customer and market insights into actionable marketing strategies
- Ability to delicately balance short term tactical execution with long-term strategy and vision
- Agility to think on your feet (and come up with great ideas) while tackling intellectually challenging problems
- Lives for collaboration and loves working cross functionally to get the best out of peers and senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and experience spinning multiple plates while managing multiple stakeholders
- An inspiring storyteller able to communicate clearly and effectively with staff, prospects and customers
- Super curious and loves interviewing customers, prospects and really listening to their voices with sensitivity and high EQ
- Experience working in a fast-paced and demanding start-up or scale-up environment, and relishes the thrill of taking on new challenges while learning on the job
- Proven track record of driving commercial results in a high-growth business
- Data-centric with experience of smashing your KPIs
- Fair salary and a pension scheme
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- We offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days. We value output over face time. You're free to work however you work best..
- £500 annual self-development budget for conferences and trainings - learning is important to us
- Enahnced maternity and paternity packages.
- Fast paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Regular company socials.
- Weekly Yoga and discounts at local gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nursery salary saving
Founded in 2017, there are now over 150 of us. Our team comes from all walks of life, and we welcome diverse voices and views to help us solve problems in the industry in a fresh way. Our Operational and Commercial teams are experts in logistics, freight forwarding and growing a business and our Product and Engineering team have experience in international B2B marketplaces, disruptive communication platforms, running product development agencies and financial products.
Our founding team have wide ranging experience in the shipping and logistics industry, financial services, machine learning and online platform business. They came together to launch Zencargo in 2017 and since then have overseen rapid growth scaling a team across Europe, working with fast-growing businesses - we work with 30% of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the UK - as well as enterprise customers. A fair chance
Every role in the Zencargo team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, you.More than just encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope and intend) cultivates an environment of belonging. We open our doors to those who share these motivations.
Apply for this job