Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us.
As a Senior Technical Content Creator you will be responsible for creating technical content to spread Mindera's expertise through articles, white papers, blog posts and other tools. You will work with different stakeholders towards the achievement of each business goal.RequirementsYou Rock At
- Technical B2B writing, Content, and SEO;
- Understanding the software development industry;
- Working with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the projects and the documentation requirements;
- Analyzing existing and potential content, focusing on repackaging, re-use, and single-sourcing opportunities;
- Producing thought-leadership articles, general pieces, and news-related articles that help develop awareness and understanding of Mindera's tech expertise;
- Researching and identifying new content opportunities, and ideate creative ways to articulate the project's value;
- Proofreading and editing content for mistakes or additional ideas and ensuring it is composed per direction;.
- Producing clean and creative work under tight deadlines, ensuring that all content is optimized for data search engine optimization (SEO) and contains enough keyword placement;
You're Good At
- Interpreting technical data relating to a product and translate this information into the context of compelling promotional stories, case studies, white-papers, and articles;
- Conducting research on industry-related topics and emerging trends and techniques so we can stay ahead of the game and consistently produce relevant, compelling content;
- Creating segmented content based on buyer personas and needs to drive personalisation and engagement;
- Working closely with the Development, Business, and Product Teams, to understand different project concepts and processes, then turn that understanding into technical communication material (namely articles, white papers, blog posts)
- Coordinating with the UX Copywriter to integrate technical communication within the content strategy.
- Write for both technical and non-technical audiences, knowing both how to deep dive into a topic when necessary and articulate complex or abstract concepts in simple, engaging language;
- Project Management, working to tight deadlines and always with an eye on budget and not afraid to roll up their sleeves;
- Crafting narratives and distinctive brands, stretching your creative and strategic thinking in every direction;
- Building and scheduling content pages in the CMS (Strapi) in line with content plans for each business vertical;
- Using website analytics to understand product and content performance and user behaviour in order to make data driven improvements.
- Flexible working hours (self-managed)
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
- 25 days holiday (+ bank hols). After 2 years of employment you are entitled to 1 additional day a year up to 30 days.
- Private Medical Healthcare with Vitality
- Pension scheme
- 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Enhanced Maternity, shared parental and adoption leave and pay
- Conference budget
- Christmas party
- Annual company team-building trip
- Eye Test Voucher
- Autonomous working
- Retail Discounts Scheme