£32-£40k. Do you have a passion for the beauty and wellness/consumer sector? We have a superb new role for either a PR Account Manager or PR Senior Account Manager. You'll join a global independent communications agency who work on creative PR campaigns for well known consumer health and beauty brands.
Based in glorious Brighton, they are a team of multi-disciplinary account handlers who can turn their talents to traditional media relations, digital communications, stakeholder engagement programmes, PR and digital strategy, thought leadership and all other aspects of integrated consumer healthcare communications. This experience they will also pass onto the PR Account
Manager or PR Senior Account Manager, making sure they are always offering opportunities to expand your skill-set and ultimately achieve a more creative and rewarding career.
As a PR Account Manager or PR Senior Account Manager you will have experience agency side in consumer, health or beauty. You will have strong media relations, and great media contacts, you will also enjoy writing and know how to drive brands and have a 'nose for news'.The Role for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
- Build strong relationships with your clients
- Continue building key relationships with media and journalists
- Updating clients on campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Providing creative and innovative ideas to clients
- Keeping up to date on the beauty and wellness sector
- Managing and mentoring junior team members
- Working on fully integrated creative campaigns
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Flexible working and work from home options.
- Superb team, who enjoy lots of great socials and 'away days'.
- Excellent training both internally from management and also external recognised courses.
- Your chance to work on highly creative fully integrated PR campaigns.
- Superb client list within health, beauty and wellness.
- Career opportunities to Account Director level and beyond.
- Plus lots more!
Please apply on line or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206.