Who we are...?
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast-growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.What we need.
We are looking for an Azure Application EngineerKey responsibilities
- Design and implement DevOps processes that use these platforms
- Act as a subject matter expert for complex, multi-tier architecture problems that span a number of different platforms
- Lead Member of a scrum development team
- Design & Develop in accordance to the standards
- Very good understanding of technology and frameworks
- Split `User Stories` into `Tasks`, try to keep tasks to maximum 1 day effort
- Implement tasks on the sprint backlog
- Submit Pull requests for Review
- Draft automated unit test scripts
- Review outstanding Pull Requests
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with Client business and technical teams. Proven Customer Consulting Experience.
- Ability to learn/adapt quickly to new Technologies as per the business need
- Good experience in .NET tech stack (C#, .NET, .NET Core, Visual Studio, API, etc)
- Good knowledge in Python, Ruby or any OOP language.
- Good knowledge in RDBMS experience and exposure in MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience in developing end to end projects and worked in TDD.
- Experience in writing a complete unit and functional level testing.
- Hands-on to deployment activities in the cloud, preferably Azure.
- Strong exposure in Git and GitLab/GitHub or Azure DevOps.
Good knowledge of DevOps culture with CICD setup and activitiesRole:
Azure Application EngineerJob Type: PermanentLocation:
Leeds, England, United Kingdom